- All Everett House Club Memberships are based and billed on a month to month basis.
- Membership fees are due on date of sign up each month, and entitle you to the service(s) of the specific club that you are a member of.
- Each club is distinct and specific, and cannot be combined with another club for any discount.
- Any membership cancellation requests must be submitted in writing in-house or via email (go to contact us) two weeks prior to the month you wish to cancel.
Cancellation requests received after the two weeks prior to the month in which you wish to cancel will go into effect the following month.
- All of our memberships are automatically renewed each month, and the terms and conditions are applicable unless otherwise specified. Monthly payments are required as automatic debits from a credit card (Visa or Master Card).
- Members are encouraged to refer their family and friends for any of the services offered, and can purchase other services and gift certificates at our club prices.
- There is no limit on the number of gift certificates purchased, however only two can be used per person during the calendar year.
- Your membership may not be shared.
- As an added benefit, your membership also includes a Chiropractic Spinal Evaluation and Treatment with our chiropractor during your first month of membership, at no charge to you.
- Massage(s) and floatation(s) sessions roll over to the following month(s) if not used, as long as your membership is in good standing.Upon cancellation of your membership you will have one month to use the remaining floatation or massage sessions.
- Spa and float club members are encouraged to bring your own towels to help keep rates affordable.
- All clubs require a $50 deposit which we will waive one time when you join the club, if the membership is maintained for 12 months or longer.
- Canceled memberships, prior to the 12 month anniversary will be charged the previously waived $50 application/initiation fee upon cancelation.
- Upon cancelation you will have 1 month to use up remaining services, if applicable.
- All memberships must be set-up and purchased in-house.
Unlimited $125, bring 5 new guest per month. Add two towels per session for an additional $40 per month. All “new” guests cannot be in our database. All club spa session are limited to 90 minute time allowed per visit. All prior guests receive $3 off per session. Guest must check-in at the same time of club member.
60 Minute & 60 Minute Spa Session
- 1x per month $69
- 2x per month $130
- 4x per month $ 236
90 Minute & 60 Minute Spa Session
- 1x per month $89
- 2x per month $170
- 4x per month $316
- 90 Minute Float & a 30 Minute Spa Session – $39