Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment to allow time for paperwork and check-in. In order to respect the time of our other clients, those who arrive late will have that much less time for their service(s), and will be charged in full.
We strive to schedule our appointments to have little to no waiting time. We request that you kindly give us 24 hours notice to change an appointment.
Less notice than that may incur a fee, up to the value of the appointment. If you need to cancel or re-schedule an appointment, please notify us at least 24 hours prior to allow sufficient time to schedule another client.
We require a credit card to hold all services.
If you do not cancel an appointment you have made with at least 24 hours notice, or do not show up for an appointment we will charge your credit card in the amount of $25 for a re-booking/late cancellation fee.
- In order to maintain a tranquil space we ask all electronic devices remain off and in your lockers during your visit.
- No glass allowed. Please only bring non-glass beverage bottles to the spa.
- Please always shower prior to entering hot tub, steam & sauna rooms, or float tank.
- Always have something (towel or swimwear) to sit on, and one towel to dry-off with.
- You are in a clothing free comfort zone; be mindful and respectful of others’ privacy and your own.
- This is a non-sexual environment.
- We are a non-touch facility.
- Please use a quiet voice in all spa areas (especially in our meditative area on the floatation side).
- Used towels/sarongs go in the large baskets located on both sides of the spa. Used & water sandals go in the smaller basket.
- Please always shut steam room and sauna rooms doors behind you.
- Float sessions are by appointment only and are not included with your hot tub, steam & sauna session.
- Remember to check out and grab your ID from the spa reception desk.